Teen Titans: DC Universe Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hotwire: The Technichal Marvel
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm by Hotwire

» Pay attention Skater girl (open)
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am by MrShadowblademaster

» The Morning Jog (Miamics)
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am by Miamics

» The resurrection (please join)
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am by Wolfiegal

» An average day with her giant snake. [Emmi then ask]
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm by Emmiemmz

» Aaron Bruce
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am by Ix

» A Pleasant Picnic (Ix)
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm by Emmiemmz

» The Crash [open to one, then ask]
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm by Ix

» [name data missing]
The Morning Jog (Miamics) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm by Emmiemmz

Poll
Affiliates

The Morning Jog (Miamics)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Morning Jog (Miamics) Empty The Morning Jog (Miamics)

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Banana was out in her jogging gear, purple tracksuit trousers with a slim purple shirt and a black jacket that was open, jogging through Jump on her usual course with a water bottle in her hand and earphones in her ears, Eye of the Tiger was playing, putting Banana in "the zone" where she just kept jogging and didn't pay much attention to the world around her, it was early enough in the morning to be able to do that.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

The Morning Jog (Miamics) Empty Re: The Morning Jog (Miamics)

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Lance was running full speed down the sidewalk. He had ten minutes before the soup kitchen closed and he did not want to miss a free meal. Cursing himself while running for wearing his winter jacket and jeans. He jumped over a bench as he began to freeze the sidewalk in front of him to surf on the ice. He was glad it was so early so he didn't have to weave in and out of people. ''C'mon Lance don't be late.'' he thought to himself. Just then he was approaching a corner of the street when he noticed a girl in purple jogging up to the corner. ''Watch out!'' he yelled as he crashed into unable to stop because of the ice. *THUMP!*
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Banana snapped out of her trance and gasped just in-time to collide with Lance, wincing as she crashed into him and fell onto her butt, groaning in pain as she stood up and brushed herself off "s-sorry about that..." she said, sounding embarrassed like it was her fault.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Lance hit the sidewalk on his side. ''ugghh'' He looked up to see the girl apologizing,  "s-sorry about that..." she said, Looking embarrassed. Standing up and extending his hand out to help her up he smiled faintly. ''No no, it was my fault. I shouldn't have been recklessly sliding like that. Are you ok?'' he asked.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Banana smiled at him "I'm fine don't worry about me, what about you?" she asked curiously as she took his help "I guess you want to get back to...wherever you were rushing to, sorry for interrupting you" she said.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Lance looked her up and down real fast as he tried to brush some dirt of her. ''Wow she's not half bad looking.'' he thought, ''Nice long legs.'' He said to himself as he shook his head ''um that's good.'' he chuckled. He cursed under his breathe as she said he could get back to his activities. ''Damn...I won't make it now...'' he thought to himself sad. Just then his stomach growled loudly, embarrassed he smiled, ''No no, you wasn't interrupting me...and sorry, I haven't ate in a min...'', he forced a weak laugh. ''Glad you are ok.'', he added quickly.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Banana nodded "alright, well I want to invite you back to my home to give you a good big breakfast for that growling stomach of yours, its the least I can do for preventing your usual breakfast" she said with a bright smile as she took his hand and began leading him to her home "you're not vegetarian right?" she added.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Lance's eyes widened as he was grabbed by the hand and led to where she chose. ''I...Urr..ok?'' He didn't even have a chance to reply he thought. But I nice home cooked breakfast sounded amazing as his stomach growled again. ''I love vegetables if its with meat.'', he said laughing at his joke as he continued to let her lead him.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Banana chuckled at Lance's joke as she soon got him to her home and walked inside, leading him to the dining table and letting him sit down "make yourself at home I'll start on breakfast" she said smiling as she walked into the kitchen and put on an apron, the clatter of pans coming from the kitchen as Banana set up multiple pans and put them on the hobs.

Pouring some vegetable oil onto them as she switched on the hobs she began making an eggy mixture for the eggy bread, dipping two slices of bread in the mixture then putting them in a large pan and letting them sizzle for a bit, she then made a pancake mixture and began making some pancakes too, putting some bread in the toaster and pouring out some juices into glasses too.

Noises from the basement could be heard as it was clear the Professor was awake and already working in his lab, getting Lance's breakfast ready first she laid some bacon onto another pan and let it cook, she was cooking everyone's breakfast, like the housewife she usually acted as.

Serving Lance's breakfast first she gave him a plate of two slices of eggy bread with bacon on-top along with two pancakes with some slices of banana that had been cut into cute little star shapes, with a tall glass of orange juice with three ice-cubes in "enjoy~" she said happily before she got to making everyone else's breakfast, the Professor's was a simple plate of toast topped with marmalade and a glass of apple juice, putting it on a tray and going down to his lab, knocking on the door and leaving it outside to be collected by him when he was ready.

Then it was her sisters' turn, for Buttercup, scrambled eggs and bacon with a glass of pineapple juice, for Blossom it had to be two pancakes with strawberries and strawberry syrup on-top with some strawberry milk and for Bubbles it was blueberry waffles with whipped cream and grape juice, bringing the long tray into their room and waking them up.

Only then did Banana have her breakfast, sitting at the table next to Lance with a simple plate of raspberry jam on toast and some apple juice, she already looked exhausted.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Lance Smiled having got her to laugh. Walking into the house Lance was brought to the table where he sat down like instructed. "Make yourself at home I'll start on breakfast" she said smiling as she walked into the kitchen. Lance nodded in silence as he heard pans banging. He looked around admiring the house, he had not lived in one for what seemed like ages.

Lance looked around the room admiring the furniture and family pictures. He was admiring one picture with four girls and a man in a white lab suit. ''That must be her dad.'' He thought to himself as he noticed he could hear sounds from the basement. They sounded like buzzing noises almost like saws even. He wondered what they could be as he looked around more. ''Man this place has some nice looking decor.'' he thought.

Just then she returned with his plate, two slices of egg bread with bacon on-top along with two pancakes with some slices of banana that she had cut into little star shapes, with a tall glass of orange juice and three ice-cubes in it. "enjoy~" she said happily before she walked back into the kitchen. He didn't want to start without her even though it looked amazing. He watched her walk back four different times with four different plates of food until finally she came and set down next to him with her own breakfast. She looked exhausted. ''Thank you very much, it all looks amazing.'' He said trying not drool in front of her. ''My names Lance by the way.'' he said as he dug into the food.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Banana smiled "nice to meet you Lance, I'm Banana Utonium, you might have heard of my father Professor Utonium, he's a well known scientist" she said as she ate her jam on toast, taking occasional sips of her apple juice.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Lance frowned a little, ''I..urr actually..no..I have never heard of him.'' lance admitted slightly embarrassed. ''But I am sure he is a great man if he raised such a kind daughter like you Banana.'', he smiled. ''So I can't help but notice you might have many siblings. Where is your mother?'' he asked as he ate the eggs and toast.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Banana looked up to Lance to answer the question "we've never had a mother, me and my sisters were made with a mix of sugar, spice and everything nice and some Chemical X, my father wanted to create perfect little girls, those were my sisters, then I came along to be their older sister, although you could technically say they are older than me but I was created with the mind and body of 14 year old of which then I grew naturally to have the mind and body of an 18 year old, although it seems that my sisters tend to age slower than me" she explained "so yeah, we have no mother, I'm the closest thing my sisters have to a mother" she added.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Lance sat there completely fixed on her and the story. After she finished he just sat there for a moment. ''I hope this doesn't come off rude but that is the most awesome thing I have ever heard in my life.'' he said smiling. ''So I guess one could say your just the sweetest thing here.'' he smiled real big.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Banana couldn't help but laugh "yeah I guess you could say that" she said through her laugh "I like you Lance, you're a funny guy" she said with a happy smile on her face before she finished her jam on toast and gulped down her drink, feeling very refreshed.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Lance smiled, ''Thank you, I try.'' he chuckles as he finishes the bananas off. ''That was the best meal I have ever had Banana.'' he said smiling. ''Thank you.''
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Banana nodded "why thank you, I always try my best to cook the best meals, especially when its for guests" she said smiling as she took hers and his plate and took them to the kitchen to clean up.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Lance stood up and followed her. ''You should at-least let me do dishes, its the least I could do after being treated so kindly Banana.'' he said calmly but smiling.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Banana nodded and smiled "thank you Lance, I appreciate it" she said smiling as she let him wash the dishes, walking into the living room and switching the TV on, happily relaxing.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 pm

''No problem Banana.'' He chuckled as he began adding hot water to the sink and adding some dish soap. He made sure he washed all the dishes thoroughly and rinsed and dried properly. As he cleaned he whistled a tune from Frédéric Chopin's fantaisie impromptu. As he finished he put all the dishes up and wen't into the room to find banana. ''Finished.'' he smiled.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Banana smiled and patted the spot on the sofa next to her "come sit and relax now" she said happily, leaning back on the sofa and taking her apron off, putting it over the sofa arm to put away later.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 pm

''Thanks.'' Lance sat next to banana and without even thinking he put his arm around her when he put it on the back of the couch to relax. ''So what are we watching?'' he asked.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Banana smiled, thinking Lance had put his arm around her in a friendly gesture, being basically a housewife she didn't understand a lot of normal social interactions "uhh I think its a documentary on life in the deepest depths of the oceans" she said, her eyes glued to the TV.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Lance relaxed as he looked at the T.V. ''Cool.'' he said intrigued.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Banana just relaxed next to Lance, smiling and glad that she was having actual interaction with someone around her age "so...got anything to do today?" she asked curiously.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum