Teen Titans: DC Universe Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hotwire: The Technichal Marvel
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm by Hotwire

» Pay attention Skater girl (open)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am by MrShadowblademaster

» The Morning Jog (Miamics)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am by Miamics

» The resurrection (please join)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am by Wolfiegal

» An average day with her giant snake. [Emmi then ask]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm by Emmiemmz

» Aaron Bruce
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am by Ix

» A Pleasant Picnic (Ix)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm by Emmiemmz

» The Crash [open to one, then ask]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm by Ix

» [name data missing]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm by Emmiemmz

Poll
Affiliates

Pay attention Skater girl (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pay attention Skater girl (open)

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Sonic sighed. It wasn't loud but it was a sad sigh, he was finished with the chilidog. It was really good but now it was gone. "SO how do you feel about your school?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Pay attention Skater girl (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pay attention Skater girl (open)

Post  ScreamingDeath Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Paige finishes her food and shrugs "I-it's ok...."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Sonic shrugged not thinking much of it. "So what do you do for fun around here?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 am

Paige thinks about his question for a bit before giving him an awkward smile. "I usually just sit around..... listening to music.... and talking to my best friend.... sometimes i skateboard... Paige said thinking a bit "want another...?"
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Sonic nodded when Paula asked if he wanted another chilidog. The one he had before was pretty good. "that sounds pretty interesting."

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am

She starts to make him another one "Yeah but it can get boring some times.... b-but i usually hang out with my best friend.... so that usually kills the boredom.... here." Hands him the chilli dog
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Sonic took another bite of his hotdog, He hummed in pleasure, homemade chilidogs were really the best, He usually didn't eat homecooked meals. "Really, thats sounds pretty cool, what is your best friend like?" Sonic asked before he finished the chilidog. Once again he couldn't keep himself from gobbling the entire thing down. He licked his lips once he finished the dog.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

"Well... shes nice... smart... she'd do anything for me... and my family... she's super strong... she's really protective... and shes always watching over me helping me out..."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 am

"So your best friend is kind of like your guardian angel, that's pretty cool" Sonic said, in his mind he wondered if he knew anyone like that. Probably not, its not easy making close friends when you don't stay in one place longer than 24 hours.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 am

-Angel.....?..... BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know you think its funny but please don't laugh hes being nice and it's hard to focus on what he's saying when you start to laugh and be loud...sorry *holding in laughter*- it would look like she had zone out for a moment before she responded. "Yeah.... I guess...."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 am

Sonic looked quizzically at Paula when she spaced out. "Your an interesting one, you know that?" Sonic said, "At least you got a reliable friend." Sonic said, not really knowing what else to say.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 am

"thank you.... and yes i do..... it's good to have one... but.... i still get lonely... at times...."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Sonic looks at Paula curiously, "And why is that? I mean its ok if you don't want to tell me, but why is that?" Sonic said trying to look as nonchalant as possible.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

She looks down a bit frowning "I dint know...."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Sonic sighed, he didn't like to see people sad especially people who invited him inside of their home. Scratching his head he tried to come up with something else to talk about, but what? "So..... How long have you been going to school?" It was a dumb question, and it would probably get a dumb answer if he got one at all. But it was painfully obvious that Sonic was trying to change the subject.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:02 pm

ooc: sorry having a slight mental block right now so short post

"all my life....." she said still seeming a bit sad.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

OOC: same here

Sonic sighed, Seemed like that didn't chance the mood at all seemed she was still abit sad. Getting up from the chair he scratched his head and thought for a moment. "Hey how about we go do something fun, sorry to say but just sitting around here... Is kind of abit to slow paced for me, got anything in mind?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2