Teen Titans: DC Universe Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hotwire: The Technichal Marvel
Chat Room Rules EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm by Hotwire

» Pay attention Skater girl (open)
Chat Room Rules EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am by MrShadowblademaster

» The Morning Jog (Miamics)
Chat Room Rules EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am by Miamics

» The resurrection (please join)
Chat Room Rules EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am by Wolfiegal

» An average day with her giant snake. [Emmi then ask]
Chat Room Rules EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm by Emmiemmz

» Aaron Bruce
Chat Room Rules EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am by Ix

» A Pleasant Picnic (Ix)
Chat Room Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm by Emmiemmz

» The Crash [open to one, then ask]
Chat Room Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm by Ix

» [name data missing]
Chat Room Rules EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm by Emmiemmz

Poll
Affiliates

Chat Room Rules

Go down

Chat Room Rules Empty Chat Room Rules

Post  Lumina Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

-Coming Soon-

- Don't harass other members. Really, don't do it. You can talk about generally whatever you want, but if it becomes a problem and members tell you to stop, do so. If an Admin gets multiple complaints about harassment about a member the harasser will be instantly banned from chat box until proven guilty.

- Keep it clean. I don't mind profanity, but when it's being used every other word, we have a problem. Violating these rules will have the violator banned from chat box for 3 days.

- A little flirting is fine, but cybering is a big, big problem. If I catch ANYONE cybering in the cbox, BOTH parties will be banned immediately from the cbox for a duration of a week. No questions asked, no penalties raised.

- No religious discussion. Sorry, we may have a whole lot of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Atheists etc on here and we all have our beliefs and practices and no one has any right to criticize them. Some people are more sensitive than others, so even if you say say something you don't deem offensive, it might be so to another person. Hence, any and all discussion about religion is banned. If you wanna debate, take it to PMs. If I catch you, it has the same penalty as cybering. Anyone violating this rule will be banned from chat box for 3 days.

- Keep everything PG-13. You should all know what that means.

- The user of the account through which any of the above rules were violated, is at all times responsible of anything that occurs with his/her account. Hackers, little brothers, retarded kittens, possessing Symbiotes, or mysterious glitches are not any excuse.

- Most important, have fun, even while chatting! That's the point of this RPG, and by extension the cbox, and that's why we're all here! Don't hamper other people's fun. Someone who isn't having fun isn't someone who wants to stay here.
Lumina
Lumina
Admin

https://teentitansdcrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum